Back at home again...

June 21, 2011

The last two months have been a whirlwind.

Since Easter, the boyfriend and I have lost (combined) three grandparents. My loss involved me flying home to British Columbia for 10 days. Shortly after returning back to Ontario, we were on the road again to Cincinnati for a trip we'd been planning with friends for quite awhile.

I'm seriously hoping things can quiet down for awhile - my house is driving me crazy.

Most immediate on the "things to do" list is getting our well/water tank sorted out and having our foundation and brick work attended to where the shack was previously (stay tuned for a later post on the shack!). Those are pretty much priorities. I'd also really like it if I could finish refinishing/replacing my exterior doors and if we could get started on the bathroom/laundry room.

Which right now looks like this:

Yep.

I've picked out tiles and paint colours, and thrown them together using Paint to ensure that they "go". Not period appropriate, but that's okay with me. I am however dreaming of a clawfoot tub....


Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger